skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Life of Reilly
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Camp Fire
In Florida, even though Winter is hot, we have camp fires! We just had one at our school...and all the parents came. We sang songs, danced and ate cookies. Here I am dancing (okay bouncing) with Daddy!
And here I am with all my friends!
1 comment:
Second Shift Mommy
said...
I had fun at the camp fire with you Reilly!
February 25, 2008 at 1:43 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Baby Ticker Badge
Get the
Baby Ticker Badge
widget and many other great free widgets at
Widgetbox
!
My Friends!
My New Sibling!
Mason & Layla
Logan & Lucien
Lil Langley
Baby A
Baby Coleman!
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(61)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(5)
▼
February
(6)
Big Girl Underwear!
At the park with Mason
Camp Fire
Nana's Here
Airboat Ride
Riding my Retro Horse
►
January
(8)
►
2007
(14)
►
December
(14)
About Me
CHarris
View my complete profile
1 comment:
I had fun at the camp fire with you Reilly!
Post a Comment